NewBridge Pharmaceuticals FZ LLC is committed to maintaining the privacy, and protecting the data, of our users. This statement (“Privacy Statement”) describes how we collect and process personal information from or about you:
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully, so that you understand your rights and our practices in relation to personal data. “Personal Data” or “Personal Information” means any data, in whatever source or form that would lead to the identification of an individual.
In addition to the recipients described above, we may share your Personal Data as follows:
You have the right at any time to request access, modify your information, and/or object to or restrict processing. To exercise these options, please contact us at [email protected]
In some jurisdictions, in particular those located within the European Union or within the European Economic Area and certain countries within the Middle East & Africa Region, you may have specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following rights to:
1. Request rectification of your Personal Information where the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete.
2. Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
3. Object to the processing of your Personal Information where our legal basis for that processing is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.
4. Object to automated decision-making (including profiling) in certain circumstances.
5. Request the erasure of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where processing is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for, and there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process or store it;
6. Receive your Personal Information, or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us, which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
7. Lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement) at any time or before the relevant institutions in your place of residence. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority and/or relevant institution.
When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm or verify your identity and for security purposes, before processing and/or honoring your request. If you wish to file a request regarding any of the above, you may contact us at: Statement
• Google Analytics. Our Website uses a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of the Website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this Website, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other websites they used prior to coming to this Website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to maintain and improve the Website. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with Personal Information we collect.
We use industry standard measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data we process. We maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards, and test and update these periodically. We endeavor to restrict access to Personal Information on a ‘need to know’ basis for the provision of services to you. In the event of a security breach, we will take all reasonable action to minimize any harm. Although we will do our best to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site or to group companies, and transmission is at the users own risk.
Your Personal Data will be stored until we delete the record and we proactively delete it or you send a valid deletion request, please note that in some circumstances we may store your Personal Data for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data or dealings.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the practices described above, you are always welcome to contact us at [email protected]. The data controller of this Privacy Statement is NewBridge Pharmaceuticals FZ LLC.
We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this Privacy Statement at any time. When changing the Statement, we will update this information accordingly. Please review this Privacy Statement often so that you will remain updated regarding our current policies.