Step Up to the “Bridge”…
At NewBridge, we have created a workplace which unites us all in our desire to learn, develop, and challenge ourselves to reach our full potential. We have a unique working environment, where we can be inspired and also… be inspiring.
Here at NewBridge, we all grow and evolve, with a sense of pride, passion, belonging, commitment and camaraderie… As each of us is driven by our passion to succeed in the business and deliver on our promise to bring new innovative medicines to our patients and improve the quality of life for so many in this Region.
That’s why… we are dedicated to recruiting, retaining and continuously inspiring our colleagues by offering them a work environment where they learn every day, with great opportunities for career development and growth.
Realize your full potential at NewBridge! Be part of our team!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Medical Representative Oncology - Saudi National- Riyadh- KSA -
For SAUDI NATIONALS • Purpose of the Role Reporting to the Team Lead/Sales Manager, the Medical Representative is responsible for the…
Medical Representative Oncology - Saudi National- Riyadh- KSA
March 14th 2019 -
For SAUDI NATIONALS
• Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Team Lead/Sales Manager, the Medical Representative is responsible for the achievement of sales targets and implementation of sales strategies of the assigned NewBridge Products, within the respective geographical area/market in order to attain sales volume, customer growth and customer satisfaction, in line with agreed commercial/account plans
Required Competencies, Qualifications and Experience
• Graduate, with a Medical Professional Degree (e.g. Pharmacy, Medicine, Veterinary, etc.)
• Minimum of one years’ sales experience in an MNC Pharmaceutical/healthcare company
• Experience within areas of Oncology is a plus.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Under the supervision of Team Lead/Sales manager, the Medical Representative is responsible for achieving sales quotas through the direct sales of assigned NewBridge Product(s) within assigned geographical area
• Monitor sales against forecast and participate in determination of market potential for assigned geographical area
• Ensure the product mix of sales is aligned to the cycle plan, as agreed by line manager and defined annual objectives for individual, sales team and function
• Prepare a call cycle for Customers and Distributors (where required) and agreement of the call cycle with supervisor (e.g. frequency, customer, etc.) prior to implementation
• Obtain research and full background information on each customer prior to visit
• Visit prospective customers as per the Call Cycle, and deliver effective sales presentations, provides technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations, and provide appropriate pricing information, in line with the relevant product promotional program and as per SFE guidelines (KPI: minimum of 90% of scheduled calls each cycle)
• Manage daily itinerary and route schedule to maximize efficiency
• Manage day-to-day customer relations and development of long term customer relationship, and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
• Maintain up-to-date records on each customer and other stakeholders (where required) and submission of reports on a timely basis (as agreed by supervisor)
• Regularly evaluate each customer, according to sales (actual and potential) for respective product(s)
• Review and revise call cycle in line with customer evaluation, and with agreement of supervisor
• Ensure all activities are compliant with NewBridge’s Code of Business Conduct, and embody NewBridge Core Values and Leadership Expectations
Therapeutic Area Knowledge Level
• Demonstrate a high level of knowledge on the assigned therapeutic area
• Ensure that all information regarding respective therapeutic area and related NewBridge product(s) is fully understood
• Regularly review clinical updates, materials and training manuals on respective therapeutic area and related NewBridge product(s)
• Store all NewBridge Property, including samples, product information, etc. in a safe and secure manner, to prevent damage, deterioration or loss, in line with procedures and guidelines
GENERAL JOB APPLICATION FORM
Whether you are starting your career or looking to move to the next level, we are always looking for exceptional individuals, with diverse skills sets and backgrounds, who share our desire for commitment, challenge, career development, opportunity and growth in an innovative and collaborative culture.
Broaden your skills. Broaden your reach. Broaden your career.
Please complete the form below, and upload with a recent copy of your CV.